A-Ha "Take On Me" cover By Stefania Altomare

 Hello, Everybody!
I hope you all are doing fine!

I have been working on the arrangement of a very special song, it happens to be  my favourite since my childhood,  this song is the Queen of the Eighties !
 Guessed which song I am talking about?
It's A-Ha "Take On Me".

Fair Enough, this particular song doesn't need any re-arrangement because it is perfect itself, but, I mean..
I have just been like letting myself go producing the Beat&Bass , Synth and of course Main and Background Vocals and Electric Clean Guitars on my D.A.W..
So, even if I am not completely satisfied yet with the result, well, I have decided today to pass it on to you all  friends out there!please consider it as a row piece :)!

I really Hope you will Enjoy it!


As far as the video clip I need to say "Thank You" to " 100percentlife" youtube channel for its beautiful Ink Drops roaming around so beautifully .

  Well, now just let me give you all the links to streaming of the song "Take On Me" , A-Ha Cover by Stefania Altomare :


On SOUNDCLOUD

         

On REVERBNATION:

On Youtube:




Commenti