Happy World Environment Day!Here's my Joni Mitchell Big Yellow Taxy Cover song!

 Happy World Environment Day!

In the late Sixties the amazing Joni Mitchell wrote this Hymn to warn us not to take for granted the beauty of the environment around us which at that times  was already going to be polluted .

I want to say everybody "Happy World Environment's Day" and let us hope we're going to get ourselves out of it because us the human beings only are special guests to this old , old World.


Here's my Joni Mitchell Big Yellow Taxy Cover song that I have just recorded using a stomp loop , my classic guitar and singing background and main vocals.

I hope you'll Enjoy it!


 Please listen to the song on Soundcloud
 



Listen to the song  on Reverbnation:




On Youtube:



#worldenvironmentday #giornatamondialedellambiente #worldoceansday #giornatamondialedeglioceani



Commenti